Product Release - New Upstreet Features
Welcome to our first product update blog 🎉
Here’s a quick rundown of all the new features you can now take advantage of.
1. A new way of searching for brands
You can now search by product, and find the related brands, instead of searching just by brand name. For example, if you are looking for Birkenstocks or sandals, you can type in “Birkenstocks” or “Sandals” and all the brands selling Birkenstocks will come up. Not only will this save you time, but it will also showcase brands that you might not be aware of from over 300 that are available on Upstreet.
2. New ‘Offers’ page
We have implemented a new ‘Offers’ page in the navigation panel. You can now gain easy access to current offers and promotions.
Some cool features we’ve incorporated:
- The ‘Offers’ page showcases featured offers from Upstreet and promotions from our brands
- A 'Tap to copy' promo code to your clipboard and then paste to use
- A ‘Pull-to-refresh’ feature will ensure that you are always accessing the latest offers
3. Improved 'Messages' Page Design
We have upgraded the design of your 'Messages' page so you can easily scan your inbox messages and preview more content.
When there is at least one unread message, the 'Messages' page will be categorised by 2 sections, ‘Unread’ and ‘Read’.
4. New Notification Page on Navigation Bar
Our new ‘Notification’ page will ensure that you are up to date with all new important updates.
5. Search improvements to the Upstreet Google Chrome Extension
Similar to the new search feature on the Upstreet App, users can now search for a keyword (e.g. Birkenstock) and all related brands will appear. If you aren’t already using the Google Chrome Extension you can download it here.
Make sure to update the Upstreet app today to experience all the new features!
As we are always keen to improve our product, we’d love to hear your feedback. Please email us at email@example.com to share your thoughts.